A Night on Broadway
A Celebration for the Decades
Creative Grounds Fine Arts Academy's 2024 Fund Raising Gala
Saturday, March 2nd, 2024 Creative Grounds Fine Arts Academy will be hosting its Annual Fundraising gala : A Night on Broadway: A Celebration For The Decades celebrating it's 10th Anniversary! Join us at the beautiful Sycamore at Mallow Run Winery with food provided by Huckaby's Smokehouse BBQ Steaks & Sweets. Terry Waggoner and Todd Ferris will emcee the evening of performances and stories as we raise funds to support Creative Ground Fine Arts Academy launch into its second decade. Attire is formal: black-tie optional.
Unable to attend this year? You will be missed, but you can still help Creative Grounds achieve its donation goals by using the button below and by participating in the auction.
- Auction DonationsActive Now
- Auction StartTBA
- Hors d'oeuvreMarch 2, 2024 5:00PM
- Program StartMarch 2, 2024 6:00PM
- Gluten Free Hot & Cheddar Dip with Tortilla Chips
- Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Mirror Display
- Gluten Free Goat Cheese Dip
- Charcuterie Board with Gluten Free Crackers & Breads
- Gluten Free Carved Smoked Beef Inside Round with au Jus & Horseradish Cream Sauce
- Gluten Free Pan Fried Chicken with Lemon Herb Sauce
- Gluten Free Penne Pasta with Gruyere Cheese & Caramelized Onions
- Gluten Free Sauteed Green Beans with Mushrooms
- Gluten Free Boiled Red Skin Potatoes with Butter & Parsley
- Gluten Free Traditional Ceasar Salad
- Gluten Free Baby Spinach Salad with Hot Bacon Dressing Gluten Free Fresh Rolls & Butter
- Gluten Free Lemon Bars
- Gluten Free Double Chocolate Cupcakes
- Gluten Free Peach Crumb Bars
Ticket price includes the program, appetizers, and dinner. Beverages are available for purchase. Table Sponsorships are available contact Mark Landis for more information. Reservations are required and non-refundable.
Purchasing a Table is 8 Seats. If you have a seating request (i.e. “we would like to be seated with the Miller Party”), please add that request in the “Additional Information/Order Notes” section
Our online auction is a great way to support the Creative Grounds Fine Arts Academy. You can bid using the website or the Auctria Mobile App. Unable to attend the gala? No problem! You can still participate in the online auction.
The online auction will begin on TBA, and will end during the gala on March 2, 2024. You can pre-register as a bidder now and see some of the items up for auction.
Winning bidders can pick up their items at the gala. If not attending, arrangements will be made with the winning bidder to receive their items. Shipping arrangments will be the sole responsibility of the bidder. Any costs related to shipping will be the responsibility of the winning bidder.